การเชื่อมต่อแบบ MHL_Mobile High Definition Link คืออะไร แตกต่างกับ HDMI หรือไม่
- Black colour Micro-USB shaped MHL jack
- Automatically switches the phone into USB data / charging or MHL audio / video modes
- This MHL adaptor for the Samsung and HTC allows you to create an HDMI output via your handset's microUSB connection.
- OEM Original Product
The current list of MHL compatible devices includes :
- HTC Sensation
- LG LU6200
- HTC Raider 4G
- Samsung Galaxy S II X (Samsung Hercules)
- Samsung SGH-i777 Galaxy S II
- T-Mobile Samsung SGH-T989 Galaxy S II (Samsung Hercules)
- Samsung SPH-D710 Galaxy S2 Epic Touch 4G (Samsung Within)
- HTC Jetstream (HTC Puccini)
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide (HTC Doubleshot)
- Vizio Via Tablet VTAB1008
- HTC EVO 3D X515 (HTC Shooter)
- Sprint HTC EVO 3D (HTC Shooter)
- T-Mobile HTC Sensation 4G (HTC Pyramid)
- Samsung GT-i9100 Galaxy S II 32GB
- NTT DoCoMo Galaxy S II SC-02C
- HTC Sensation (HTC Pyramid)
- Samsung SHW-M250L Galaxy S II
- HTC Flyer P510E
- HTC Flyer 4G P515E
- Samsung GT-i9100 Galaxy S II 16GB
- HTC Flyer Wi-Fi P512
MHL specification version 1.0 is an HD video and digital audio interface for connecting mobile phones and portable devices to HDTVs and other home entertainment products. It utilizes established connectors and features a single cable with a 5-pin interface, supports 1080p HD video and digital audio, and simultaneously provides power to the mobile device. It also enables the TV remote to control the mobile phone and access its contents. For more information on MHL refer to http://www.mhlconsortium.org.
Your device comes with an MHL adapter included in the box which allows you to view videos and other media that you have on your phone, on a compatible HD TV.
To connect your device, follow these steps :
1 Connect one end of a universal HDMI cable into the MHL Adapter (1) and then connect the other end to the HDMI port on your TV (2).
Note: The Universal HDMI cable is not included with your device.
2 Connect your Travel Charger to the MHL Adapter (3).
Warning!: Make sure that you use the Travel Charger that was included with your phone. If you use an unapproved travel charger, there is a possibility that the MHL adaptor might not function properly.
3 Connect your Travel Charger to an approved power source (4).
4 Connect the MHL Adapter connector into the Power/Accessory Interface port on your device (5). This is the same port that you normally use to connect your Travel Charger.
Note: Do not connect the MHL Adapter to your device through the Desktop dock. The Video and Audio output will not work correctly.
- Note: Any incoming calls or messages will pause the media output. After taking the calls or acknowledging the messages, the media will resume playing.
- Note: If your TV has multiple HDMI ports, you may use any of the ports but need to make sure your TV settings have the correct HDMI port selected. Consult your TV owner’s manual.
The TV screen will instantly display what is on your device home screen.
- Note: After connecting the MHL Adapter, the upper and lower sides of the TV/Monitor’s screen may be cut off. In this case, you can adjust the TV/ Monitor in the Settings menu on your TV. Consult your TV owner’s manual.
Using your TV Remote for Media Playback
Your device comes with RCP (Remote Control Protocol). With RCP, you can:
Use the navigation keys on your TV remote to browse through your phone User Interface.
Access Video conferencing, Gaming, Internet, etc. Use the TV remote media keys to control phone video while the phone is connected to your TV.
To connect to RCP, follow these steps :
1. Connect your phone to the HDMI Port 1 on your TV if possible. For more information, refer to “Media Playback on HD TV” above.
2. Set the following settings on your TV:
Note: Menu setting headings may differ depending on the brand of your TV.
Go to Menu/Tools > Settings/Input > Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) > MHL Device (Setup) and set Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) to ON.
Go to Menu/Tools > Settings/Input > Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) > MHL Device (Setup) > Searching Connections.
After searching is complete, Anynet+ settings complete will be displayed.
3. Press OK.
You are ready to use your TV remote to control your phone User Interface.
Note: When using your TV remote control with this application, there is a possibility that the remote may not work correctly if the TV is not made by SAMSUNG.